Bulletproof Solutions

In this day and age, most business operations will grind to a dead stop when there is a technology failure. We’re here to make sure that doesn’t happen for our clients.

We’ve focused on building a company that can offer Atlantic Canada and the Maritimes the type of world-class IT service professionals that would otherwise only be available to the very largest enterprises. We’re here when you need us. Scalable to the size of your company.

Our client services range from designing and maintaining the technical infrastructure of entire municipalities to doing network and security consulting for the smallest proprietorships. In short, we can deliver as little as you need or as much as you want. Our clients love us for our flexibility and responsiveness. We price our services to be competitive. In many cases, more affordable than hiring your own full-time staff to solve the same problems. We’ve located offices in key cities to enable our staff to maintain the speedy response times that our customers have come to expect.

Bulletproof Solutions Inc. was founded by Steve Burns in 2000. The company began as a Network and Security Consulting firm and quickly diversified into offering a full menu of IT services. Bulletproof has more than 50 employees. There are four major shareholders who own 80% of the company and the remaining 20% is employee owned. Bulletproof is proud of its Atlantic Canadian heritage and is committed to creating opportunities for other Atlantic Canadians.

Ahead Technology Curriculum - Full ITIL®, Cobit® and ISO/IEC 20000® program

Accreditations: Ahead Technology sponsored ITIL® Accredited Training Associate (ATA) Headquarters: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
Contact name: Darryl Esau Contact email: darryl.esau@bulletproofsi.com Contact number: (506) 452-8558 x6030
Visit Website