SAFe Scrum for Teams Certification Program – 2 days
This two-day course teaches members of Agile Release Trains how to work in a SAFe environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. Participants will experience being Agile teams, learn to write stories and break features, as well as how to plan and execute iterations. Participants will also learn about Agile Release Train and their role in it, planning program increments, integrating with other teams in the program and improving as a train.
Associated Certification: SAFe Practitioner (SP)
There are no prerequisites to take this course. All stakeholders working in a Lean-Agile environment or transformation are welcome to attend.
- Exam Name: SAFe® 4 Practitioner Exam
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice, True/False
- Exam Delivery: Web-based; Open Book • Exam Access: First attempt free within 30 days from course completion date
- Exam Duration: Candidates have 30 days from course completion date to answer all questions and submit their exam
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing Score: 39 (65%)
- Sample Test Questions
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
The objectives of this course are to enable participants to:
- Operate as member of an Agile team on an Agile Release Train
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demo value
- Improve your team and train processes
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
- Being an Agile Team
- Building the backlog
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing Iterations
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 Continuing Education – Strategic PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Renewals are from the date of certification
- Renewals are yearly from the date of certification:
- Renewal fee: $100
- 10 continuing education/outreach hours
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbooks
- Access to the SAFe® 4 Practitioner Exam – requires course attendance