DOI DevOps Foundation® Certificate Program (English)
This course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster.
- This course is a 2-day duration when delivered as an instructor-led session.
- Web based exam vouchers are provided; participants can schedule exam at their leisure.
The target audience for the Foundation qualification are IT Management, IT Operations, Developers, QA, Testing, IT Service Management.
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business
- Concepts and practices — including its relationship to Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Improved workflows
- Improved communication and feedback loops
- Reliance on automation
- Applying DevOps in an enterprise environment
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
The candidate will be guided to understand:
- Basic concepts
- Value of DevOps
- Organizational consideration
- Key principles and terminology
- Relationship to other frameworks
- Instructor led Classroom environment at a maximum of 25 students per session
- Virtual Web-based
- Self-paced study format
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities