DevOps – Continuous Delivery Architect Certificate Program – 3 days
A continuous delivery architect is a tool-agnostic individual engaged in the design, implementation, and management of DevOps deployment pipelines and toolchains that support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing and, potentially, Continuous Deployment. A continuous delivery architect is also involved in defining or integrating underpinning processes, metrics, APIs and cultural considerations.
A DevOps Continuous Delivery Architect program prepare IT Professionals with the broad-based competencies required to architect and orchestrate effective and efficient automated deployment pipeline.
This is a 3 days course with Sixteen (16) hours training course with review and exam on the third day
The main target group for this ITIL® Intermediate Qualification Certificate includes, but is not restricted to:
The learning objectives for DevOps Continuous Delivery Architecture (CDA) include a practical understanding of:
- The principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Delivery vs. DevOps Continuous Integration practices
- Extending Continuous Integration to Continuous Deployment
- Principles for architecting a deployment pipeline
- Engaging Ops in Continuous Delivery
- Testing and continuous delivery
- Security and continuous delivery
- Continuous deployment and automated release
- Cultural and people consideration
- Change resistance
- Metrics Critical Success Factors, Risks, and Challenges
- Getting started
Program Material (handout)
- Learner Manual, including a printed copy of the instructor presentation (excellent post-class reference)
- Sample exam
- As part of the Pearson partnership, each learner will be provided digital access to the “Continuous Delivery” ebook and video Live Lessons. The course materials will also include practical artifacts, templates and lexicons collected by course author, Marc Hornbeek to assist learners post-class.
Although not mandatory, it is recommended you obtain at your own cost, the “DevOps Handbook” to increase your chances of success in achieving the CDA certification, as well as using the publication as a reference for your future DevOps projects.
- “The DevOps Handbook”: How to Create World-Class Agility, Reliability, and Security in Technology Organizations
- Gene Kim, Jez Humble, Patrick Debois, John Willis
- ISBN-10: 1942788002
- ISBN-13: 978-1942788003
- IT Revolution Press; 1 edition (2016)