DevOps – Continuous Delivery Architect Certificate Program
A continuous delivery architect is a tool-agnostic individual engaged in the design, implementation, and management of DevOps deployment pipelines and toolchains that support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing and, potentially, Continuous Deployment. A continuous delivery architect is also involved in defining or integrating underpinning processes, metrics, APIs and cultural considerations.
A DevOps Continuous Delivery Architect program prepare IT Professionals with the broad-based competencies required to architect and orchestrate effective and efficient automated deployment pipeline.
This is a 2 day course when run as an instructor-led course, with an exam voucher issued for students to schedule their exams at a date/time/location that is convenient for them once the course has completed.
The main target group for this DOI DevOps® Intermediate Qualification Certificate includes, but is not restricted to:
The learning objectives for DevOps Continuous Delivery Architecture (CDA) include a practical understanding of:
- The principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Delivery vs. DevOps Continuous Integration practices
- Extending Continuous Integration to Continuous Deployment
- Principles for architecting a deployment pipeline
- Engaging Ops in Continuous Delivery
- Testing and continuous delivery
- Security and continuous delivery
- Continuous deployment and automated release
- Cultural and people consideration
- Change resistance
- Metrics Critical Success Factors, Risks, and Challenges
- Getting started
- Online access to the course content for a 12 month period
- Sample exam
- Certification exam voucher (self-paced study format only)
Although not mandatory, it is recommended you obtain at your own cost, the “DevOps Handbook” to increase your chances of success in achieving the CDA certification, as well as using the publication as a reference for your future DevOps projects.
- “The DevOps Handbook”: How to Create World-Class Agility, Reliability, and Security in Technology Organizations
- Gene Kim, Jez Humble, Patrick Debois, John Willis
- ISBN-10: 1942788002
- ISBN-13: 978-1942788003
- IT Revolution Press; 1 edition (2016)