COBIT® 2019 Foundation Certification Program
Over the years, best-practice frameworks have been developed and promoted to assist in the process of understanding, designing and implementing enterprise governance of IT (EGIT). COBIT® 2019 builds on and integrates more than 25 years of development in this field, not only incorporating new insights from science, but also operationalizing these insights as practice.
Learners will dive into the heart and structure of the of the COBIT® framework, including:
- New framework introduction
- Key concepts and terminology
- Governance and Framework Principles
- Governance system and components
- Governance and management objectives
- Performance management
- Designing a tailored governance system
From its foundation in the IT audit community, COBIT® has developed into a broader and more comprehensive information and technology (I&T) governance and management framework and continues to establish itself as a generally accepted framework for I&T governance.
Any stakeholder with responsibilities for the governance and management of enterprise information and technology.
This is a 2 day course when run as an instructor-led course, with an exam voucher issued for students to schedule their exams at a date/time/location that is convenient for them once the course has completed.
- Multiple choice format, closed book
- Online proctored exam
- 75 multiple-choice questions
- 120 minutes
- Pass mark is 65%
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will understand:
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT® is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Explain the key attributes of the COBIT® framework
- Key attributes
- Product family
- Alignment with industry frameworks
- Compare the COBIT® principles for governance system framework.
- Describe the components of a governance system:
- Governance and management objectives (see 5 below)
- Components of the governance system
- Focus areas
- Design factors
- Goals cascade
- Describe the elements of governance and management objectives.
- Differentiate COBIT® based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT®.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT® business case.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT® Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT® 2019 Foundation exam
- Online access to the course content for a 12 month period
- Quiz questions
- Certification exam voucher
- Added value information
- Acronyms and glossary