Project Management Program: PRINCE2® Foundation Course
PRINCE2® is a de facto standard developed and used extensively by the UK government and is widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. It embodies established and proven best practice in project management.
The PRINCE2® Foundation program provides attendees with a first understanding of PRINCE2® key concepts and processes to successfully manage their projects and pass the PRINCE2® Foundation certification.
- 3 days training course
- Including a sample examination and preparation to re-enforce the knowledge gained.
- The PRINCE2® Foundation exam is done on the afternoon of the third day. It is a multi – choice question paper of one hour consisting of 75 questions with, for each question, four options where one option is correct. A successful candidate will get at least 50 % of the questions right.
- Instructor led Classroom environment
- Virtual Web-based
No prerequisite required for this program
Includes without being restrictive to:
- Project Executive / Manager
- Project Management Officer
- Bid manager
- Any professional involved in a project or interested in understanding PRINCE2® best practices
This course introduces the latest PRINCE2® concepts and processes.
- Project, Project Management, PRINCE2
- PRINCE2® Overview and principles:
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by Exceptions
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
- The 7 Prince2® Processes :
- Introduction to processes
- Starting up a Project
- Directing a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- The 7 PRINCE2® themes:
- Business case
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to the project environment
- Preparation to the certification
This training program includes the following as reference documentation:
- Program slide presentation
- PRINCE2® Syllabus document
- Sample examination questions and answers
We provide the students with real life experiences; for the purpose of discussion and to show the value of using best practice, we could use the client organization as “Case study” example (where private course is delivered).